West Dunbartonshire CAB needs you!
Volunteering with CAB is interesting, friendly and very worthwhile. Full training and support is given so no formal qualifications or experience are required. The staff at each of the three CAB offices in West Dunbartonshire (Alexandria, Dumbarton and Clydebank) offers new trainees daily support within a very friendly environment.
What does it take to be an advisor?
All sorts of people volunteer as CAB advisors and provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice. There are some things Bureau Advisors have in common though. CAB Advisors:
- Are good listeners
- Work well in teams
- Can read and write English, and do basic arithmetic
- Have basic computer skills
- Are open minded and don’t judge people or their circumstances
- Enjoy helping all kinds of people
- Are prepared to commit to at least six hours each week
Why not think about volunteering?
You will never look back as you make a difference and feel a difference.
Volunteer Application Form
* Please notes: Volunteers who wish to train as advisers must agree to undergo the Disclosure process, if required, and to provide satisfactory references